Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdave

Shop Review

Guys I thought I would give you a quick review of Ultra Aquatics after calling in today for the first time. @ Ultra Aquatics

Well lets start of with location and placement. 

Its approximately 60 miles from Manchester - a quick run down the M56 then the A483 6 miles further down another A road and your there. Took me a little under 90 mins to get home to Rochdale. 

Positioning- A little tricky to find once you are on the estate but aren't they all. Carl and Jo assured me they are working on a few finger posts giving directions in.

The shop

Appearance - Guys this is a great place very neat and tidy- a lot of thought gone into the lay out. Very colourful and tasteful 

Dry goods on the back wall and by the counter. Tanks (for sale) on the wall facing you as you walk in.

Coral tables central to the shop (ill come back to these)

Fish on the entrance wall 

Ro water and salted water in IBC'c by the counter- they are using RSCP for the salted water and displaying the analysis from the Red Sea Batch checker. 

Salts and additives - large range of goodies including my personal favourite a FULL compliment of Red Sea Program. 

A massive range of fragging tools and cutters. 

Their own display tank is a Reefer which is clean and crisp but still a work in progress as they are still only 5-6 months open. 

Coral tables consist of separate tables of SPS LPS and softies. 8 tanks in total if i remember correctly and each tank is around 6x2 10" deep. Again all very clean and tidy. 

Fish and invert tanks again very crisp and tidy. 

Carl and Jo are very welcoming and friendly people and make a fantastic cup of coffee. 

In summary very clean tidy and well laid out shop with plenty of goodies for all !!!! The live stock again plenty to choose from and all healthy and very well priced.  Like i have said this is a new business and in the process of building up, if what I have seen today is any indication of where they are heading it will be one of the top places in the North West. 

Defiantly worth a trip out and have a look for your selves. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0