Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

Fishpalace

Hiya

Hello, stumbled across this site whilst using Facebook.

I have been reefing for nearly 3 years and have 3 tanks, I must be mad and slightly addicted to this hobby. A Red Sea reefer 450 that was set up in August 2015, a reefer 170 that I set up in October 2016 as a breeding tank but not got too far as letting tank mature before I concentrate on getting parameters in line for a pair of Picasso clowns to hopefully start patting eggs and a 210L frag tank that is cycling.

Look forward to contributing to this forum

Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi & a warm welcome to the forum Paul. RSR tanks are nice especially the large 450 you've got

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome. Three tanks? Sure sounds like you are addicted to this hobby. A good thing :smile:

Hi Paul welcome to reef face.

Why not start a diary up when you have time and tell us all about your tanks and what you have and how they work also lots of pictures to as we all love pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to reef face Paul

Hi mate , how's the frag tank coming on ?

Oh, I'd like to see your adventures in rearing the clowns. Something I always wanted to try.

Hi and welcome. Three tanks? Sure sounds like you are addicted to this hobby. A good thing :smile:

Since starting in 2014 there were 3 reefing things I wanted to try out, a frag tank, breed fish and try out a theiling rollermat. I had an opportunity to buy some kit cheap and here I am with all 3.

Gonna keep all 3 going this year and see how it goes, if I have time and make it work then I will carry on but if I have not then I will close down and go back to just my main tank.

Oh, I'd like to see your adventures in rearing the clowns. Something I always wanted to try.

Very early days, only set up tank and added a pair of picasso's. Need to split tank into 2, get another pair and then get parameters right along with a proper feeding schedule.

Hi mate , how's the frag tank coming on ?

Slowly.

Been cycling for a couple of weeks with 4 month old live rock and seeded siporax. Also dosing Red Sea KH colaline gro to speed up coraline algae process as this should help SPS frags. An LFS used it when setting up tanks in new shop and said it worked so thought I would give it a go.

Hi Paul welcome to reef face.

Why not start a diary up when you have time and tell us all about your tanks and what you have and how they work also lots of pictures to as we all love pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will set up a thread for them over next few days, good idea.

Hi Paul welcome to reef face m8

Since starting in 2014 there were 3 reefing things I wanted to try out, a frag tank, breed fish and try out a theiling rollermat. I had an opportunity to buy some kit cheap and here I am with all 3.

Gonna keep all 3 going this year and see how it goes, if I have time and make it work then I will carry on but if I have not then I will close down and go back to just my main tank.

welcome m8

i got the roller mat too how u getting on with yours ?

gavin

@@Fishpalace any pics pal ?