Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

ollies41

Returning To The Hobby But Feel A Beginner!

Hi All,

Its been 6 years since i had to part with my tank. Have missed it since but have at last managed to get my way back in again. Feels like I'm starting as a newbie because the tank I've acquired is very different to my last one. Different sump set-up, so its going to take me a while to get my head round it, feeling nervous.

Looking forward to catching up with all this.  :icon_crazy:  :shok:  :good:  

Sam

Welcome to Reef Face

Why not get a diary thread started and ge some pics done .

Remeber the only stupid question is the question you do not ask so please feel free to ask away

Welcome Samantha to reef face

Will be looking forward to hearing all about your system and seeing lots of pictures to, just take your time with it feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome. I think I might start taking photos and put together a thread, it'll be interesting to watch the tank developing. Looks absolutely terrible at the moment. Can hardly see through the glass. I'll start a thread as soon as I can get some 'before' pics.

The tank and cabinet/sump arrived yesterday and I've been researching how the sump is set up since so havnt touched it yet. My last tank was a 5 x 2 x 2, and this is an Aquaone 275, so its a cube 70 x 70 x 78 cm. A lot deeper than my last.

I'll get the 'pre attack' photo's on tomorrow.  :naughty:

Sam

Welcomes to rf

Hi Samantha a welcome to reef face

Welcome i know the feeling i just starting from a 10 year gap stuff just changed so quickly.

gav

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found it. You are not the only one who feels like a beginner :smile:  but you'll love it around here.

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the hobby  :smile:

Do you plan to have fresh water tank or marine tank?

Zhenya