Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

nitromad

Hello People

Hello my name gavin

been a member on here for a looooooooong time but been out of hobby for 5-6 years but now thinking of starting up again :)

i did have a 4ftx2ftx2ft tank with sump in a home made cabinet with live rock and corals that i sold just before moving home.

i now looking into buying a tank/cabinet combo from a online shop (not sure if i allow to state the name of make) looking at minimum 4ft upto 6ft  with live corals again but my god how so much has changed in the past 5 years i got no clue what good or not anymore lol. so i am classing myself as a newbie again lol

so i guess i leave it ther and soon be posting questions about the place :)

Gavin

hi Gavin and welcome to reef face, ask as many questions as you like, we love questions and remember there are no stupid questions except the ones you don't ask, why not start up a diary from where you are now and what you want to do and build it up as you go along, that way you can look back and see where things have gone wrong and right

Welcome to Reef-Face Gavin. I'm looking forward to seeing how your build progresses.

Welcome back Gavin

Will be looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your new system in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Gavin,

Welcome back to hobby  :smile:

Do you plan to have any fish?

Zhenya

You are welcome back to the hobby. It feels nice beginning and being in this forum makes it even more exciting!