Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

w3bbo

New Forum Theme

Been having a play around as you can probably tell. The old style was looking a little dated and while I still want to tweak this here and there I think it looks a little more upbeat and easier on the eye.

If you don't like it you can change the theme (scroll down to the very bottom of the forum and there should be an option for you to change the theme (Classic_blue is the one you will be familiar with). I suggest sticking with it for a while but the options is there if not. If you really hate it then please say so as this is currently set as default but its no bother to change it back. I'm just trying to freshen things up a little :).

Let me know what you think please and any other ideas to improve the forum as all feedback is welcomed.

Looks great pal . Well done 

doesn't bother me what the theme is lol

I only come on here on Tapatalk so looks the same regardless lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

It's a bit of a negative response guys, Rich has spent a good deal of time working on this

Didn't mean it to come across like that lol. I don't have a laptop and only use Tapatalk so I can't see any of the skins.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Any comments from non-staff? Positive or negative are welcome. It is after all YOUR forum!

Mine was still set on the classic blue, but have changed it and it looks really good

Cheers Dean. It's set as default so will most likely require logging out and then back in again. I guess that's why there haven't been too many comments - that or folk are sharpening their pitch forks!

erm......to be honest im not a fan it looks a bit too dark. some of the text on the home page isnt visible on the monitor at work (could just be the chitty work monitor) but heres a screen shot, like where it says here in light blue i cant read the text around it and the dark blue is hard to read just above it

but i mostly use tapatalk as its easier on my phone.....sorry to be so negative just my thoughts..........

Untitled.png

Thanks for that. It should be an easy fix as it is just text colour.

Looks great slot better pal well done

looks nice ,like the deep contrast  :good:

I prefer how it was ,all stood out better and easier to read just my 2p worth sorryyy

No worries. Thanks for the feedback. I've reverted the default theme to 'classic blue'. Those who prefer the darker theme can still select that using the change theme icon at the bottom of the page.  :smile: