Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

mrdave

Drive Around

Went for a little mooch yesterday afternoon as was quite surprised just how quiet the shops were. It's been a while since I last visited cockfields and we were the only ones in the aquarium side

I went yesterday aswel I think there was 1 person in there looking at the reefer daz set up. Normally it gets quite busy on a Sunday.

Sent from my s6 using Tapatalk

Do you think it may have had something to do with the FA Cup.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went yesterday aswel I think there was 1 person in there looking at the reefer daz set up. Normally it gets quite busy on a Sunday.

Yeah same there was a young couple in but that was it

Welcome to the joys(!) of online shopping!

Welcome to the joys(!) of online shopping!

I wouldn't buy fish or corals online buddy

I wouldn't buy fish or corals online buddy

Agreed! However iv had 2 corals from a very reputable seller 1 doa but it was replaced. Only got them as they are hard to find in shops.

Fish I agree with, I've had a few decent corals from reputable online sellers, can't knock it....so far!

Unfortunately it all knocks on tho, if people are buying hardware online then the shops miss out, it's of little use them getting the 'gravy' of the livestock sales if there's no 'meal' to pour it on.

Do you think it may have had something to do with the FA Cup.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah doubt it, was a london derby, mcr still busy muhaha

Nah doubt it, was a london derby, mcr still busy muhaha

How many trophies did you get this season?

Same as utd, you in the champs league next season, oh no your playing Thursday nights again haha .....interesting times tho nxt season all about me mourinho, and our pep