Eric@Fish Street

Jebao Wifi Cross Flow Pump Cp-25

Hi Eric,

What's the flow rate on this....L/hr??

Thanks.

These do look impressive for the price.

I was whisker away from buying one of these but found the website very confusing when it states they have uk warehouse but it's still shipped from Hong Kong ?? The 2 items I wanted were over £70 shipping so I got a max speed with 5% off and the extra warranty. I just figured it would be a hassle if anything went wrong. I would imagine the prices would be much higher if shipped from the uk and subjected to vat etc.

I'm currently looking at one of these for my tank as mine are on there last legs and I've got to manually spin the props to get them to start

I was whisker away from buying one of these but found the website very confusing when it states they have uk warehouse but it's still shipped from Hong Kong ?? The 2 items I wanted were over £70 shipping so I got a max speed with 5% off and the extra warranty. I just figured it would be a hassle if anything went wrong. I would imagine the prices would be much higher if shipped from the uk and subjected to vat etc.

Over £70 for the shipping or for both items inc shipping? They do have UK warehouse I think, one delivery option is UK mail/Yodel. I know what you mean about hassle, but don't think you can go wrong for less than £100. I'm leaning towards ordering one....

Over £70 for the shipping or for both items inc shipping? They do have UK warehouse I think, one delivery option is UK mail/Yodel. I know what you mean about hassle, but don't think you can go wrong for less than £100. I'm leaning towards ordering one....

That was just the shipping, I did contact Eric but there was no other delivery option. Shipped from Hong Kong, like I said it was a close call for me but the price difference when delivery was added was not worth while in my opinion when you added the other logistical aspects that you may or may not encounter further down the line.

Think I agree with you on that one!

Are you calculating it correctly I've just tried it and postage was

850fdd7d58a2e1a807068768af325051.jpg

Didn't get that option to be fair, perhaps it's because I was getting 2 items and one was a skimmer ??

I would imagine these are going to be very popular and perform very well. It could also be that it was a pre order purchase and they were not available for dispatch from Uk.