Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

mrdave

Marine Fraggies

Guys just to let you know we have teamed up with a face book group Marine Fraggies

IMG_0605.jpg

For all of those who use Facebook please join the group, this is a good opportunity for both parties to share knowledge and sponsors help ideas and offers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/766877003432817/

Lets hope this opportunity gives us more new tank threads and loads and loads of pictures to drool over : THIRST :

Awesome. It's a great group. Welcome aboard Marine Fraggies.

Now don't be shy and introduce yourselves on here and get your tank diaries started

For all Reef-Face members that are on Facebook, be sure to add yourselves to the group.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for having us Dave this should be good for both of us

I really need to do a tank thread , been a member on here for about 8 years and never done one lol

@

Lets work together and make it work for all those involved. 

Please feel free to make a tank thread (better late than never lol)

Do it HERE 

great opportunity for both sides, will be good to link up, I am already a member of marine fraggies, this can be good

@@mrdave

I'm sure we can work together for it to work matey , I have a very good admin team on fraggies and I no you have a very good team here to so let's get it very busy and get some good reef meets sorted

Edited by andy.s.

Im not on fb :-(

Im not on fb :-(

Same here lol :(

Sent from my s6 using Tapatalk

Get on FB then lol.

Look forward to the tank thread Andy, I'm not on FB (and no desire to sign up I'm afraid) but I'm sure the collaboration will be beneficial to both parties :).

Hello heard a lot about Reef Face from Darren, as we all know he never stops talking! Will get my tank diary sorted asap thanks for letting me be part of this awesome group!

Hey Paul. Look forward to reading your diary :)

Get on FB then lol.

Nope don't do fb :) haha

Sent from my s6 using Tapatalk

this has got to be an opportunity to expand both groups, you don't have to be on facebook all the time to have an account lads

Agreed Carl. I hope the fraggies members have a more positive attitude to joining in and don't just say "I'm not on reef face"