Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

tbert33

Mini Meet - Cockfields - 31St Jan

137 posts in this topic

Well won't be able to come tomorrow my misses is fully booked doing nails so I've got the kids on the upside it's more money for my tank Hahaha

Guys I would love to come but wife needs the car tomorrow. If anyone passing I would be grateful for a lift..?

If I didn't have the mrs and the child in tow mate and didn't have a few errands to run I'd have picked you up. Sorry mate. Anyone else help Sammy out?

Well won't be able to come tomorrow my misses is fully booked doing nails so I've got the kids on the upside it's more money for my tank Hahaha

No worries mate. I've removed your name. Have fun.

Cheers @@tbert33

Im over in Whitefield Manchester...my daughter has a friends birthday party to got to so wife needs the car.

Woody and mcpikie live near me..do you know if either of them or going?

I was at Cockfields monday and picked up a new acro but keen to go again and meet new faces.

I may be able to borrow my parents car so may still make it

Edited by Sammy8921

List of attendees updated on the first thread guys. Not many of us coming the more the merrier but appreciate it's a bit of a last minute thing.

im hoping i can come along...all depends on the weather tonight ment to be getting more snow :(

i should be there about 11:30 ish if im coming

@@Sammy8921 im going Andy but looking at a job in middleton you can ride with me if you wish

hope it is a great day for you all sorry i couldn't be there, may be able to make a later date though given plenty of notice

@@WOODY5371

That's really kind Jason, if you are sure its okay that would be fantastic....?

What time would you want me ready to go

aw I wanna come  :Get me coat:

@@Sammy8921 around 11

Im going to come and bring my little lad, if it helps I can pick @@Sammy8921 , if you have to price your job up and be on mins @WOODY5371or will you be ok mate?

Good to hear your going to make it Wayne. See u later

I'll be there for around 11.30. Just waiting for a chap to come and pick up my mp10 the. Need to shoot to stockport to get my reactor then off to Daz place to collect my jebaos then onto Cockfields. See you all when I get there...

Im short, fat with a beard and will have a little lad and no doubt a mrs with a sour face

Hahaha , busy morning mate, , you'll need a brew when you get there lol, see you later bud

Will be there at 11.30 12