Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

tbert33

Mini Meet - Cockfields - 31St Jan

137 posts in this topic

Anyone contacted Mark? Tell him to get the kettle on :).

Might try and make it to this as long as the misses hasn't planned anything lol

@@Bluewater... How long is it each way for you? One weekend we need to arrange for you to come down here (a local hotel only charges something like 40 a night... You could stay at mind however you'd be on the sofa

come on Keith stop making excuses   @Bluewater

Well guys.... And yes this includes you @@Bluewater... I'm looking to planning the next reef meet for the 23rd of may.

I'm looking for ideas and suggestions as I want to give everybody enough notice and make something good.

Not looking good for me if this weather keeps up :(. Both roads blocked where I am this morning! Panic buy Panic buy!!!

Not looking good for me if this weather keeps up :(. Both roads blocked where I am this morning! Panic buy Panic buy!!!

Where abouts are you @@w3bbo?

Anyone else after coming along?

The 23rd will be awkward as it's a week before pay day. 30th however is great.

High Peak. Chaos this morning, roads blocked no matter which way I tried so went for a walk instead:

photo3_zps62852725.jpg

photo1_zps11bea6da.jpg

photo5_zpsfcf944b9.jpg

Yeah nice part of the world @@DJ23bol. It's fappin freezing though I know that much!

@@Shamisen... Unfortunately mate its the only day that I can do until September October time. I'm lucky I'm paid in the middle of the month. But if this isn't a popular date feel free to make further arrangements mate.

Sounds ok to me...i get paid on 15th but got no spare cash 2 holidays and a broken tank cabinet need to get saving and hopefully ill sneak in an upgrade to a 4x2x2 :D wonder if she would notice :D

Anyways id still come along for the banter and to meet some new faces :)

Yea it has to be a majority. I'd still turn up for the banter. Maybe Mark will do one of his free Acan deals lol :)

Guys I would love to come but wife needs the car tomorrow. If anyone passing I would be grateful for a lift..?