Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

tbert33

Mini Meet - Cockfields - 31St Jan

137 posts in this topic

Hahahahaha... She did well yesterday lol. But those farm animals must have been on the lash the night before... Their arses stunk sour... Too much for my delicate nose hahahahaha

Looks nice that woody, are scollys hard to keep, ie do you need to dose etc?... @@warby I think daz still picked up 2 scollys even not being there lol if I read it right, thommmmassss might of picked them up?

I did get 2, but it was my mum that picked them up later on.