Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

tbert33

2015 Reef Meets

73 posts in this topic

Hahaha... Reef face curry night... I like that idea mate!!!

Id be up for it, however as I live in Scotland I'll have to wish you all well and hope you have a great time.

John

Keith... Your a bloody kill joy

I actually agree with blue water about people buying stock and it being sat in bags along time......corals will be ok but what about fishes?

Wow... Lets not turn this into doom and gloom. I'm trying to arrange something decent here but it seems like some want to make this a negative when it isn't.

Fish should be ok in bags in polybox. Think of how they are shipped. Also im sure an LFS would be able to look after any purchases for us IF we were to go for anything to eat... Which for the record may not happen... Just and idea as I've said.

Id be up for it, writing down all my questions for everyone already lol...if do a fish shop, good idea I think , you dont have to get wasted and rock up home at 1am with a fish bag, save that for Xmas do lol, could arrange to go somewhere after for a beer or an orange juice and a blt if people want a catch up or shoot off, have a beer or not doesn't matter ?

@@Bluewater Keith we can all stay around toms House LOL and Drive home the next morning we may even get breakfast if we're lucky

Wow... Lets not turn this into doom and gloom. I'm trying to arrange something decent here but it seems like some want to make this a negative when it isn't.

Fish should be ok in bags in polybox. Think of how they are shipped. Also im sure an LFS would be able to look after any purchases for us IF we were to go for anything to eat... Which for the record may not happen... Just and idea as I've said.

Wasn't trying to make it doom and gloom.....and yeah I suppose the they will be ok for a few hours, and if its a good lfs they wont pack them up until were ready for leaving :)

Apologies @@warby... Didn't mean to come across like a bit of a tit

Tom all you'll need to have is plenty of Ovaltine for the old boy.no alcohol needed.

That's a worry LOL

get a room you 2, make part of every meet a frag swap, im pretty sure we can all lay hands on poly boxes and heat packs.

Apologies @@warby... Didn't mean to come across like a bit of a tit

get a room you 2, make part of every meet a frag swap, im pretty sure we can all lay hands on poly boxes and heat packs.

Good idea mate. How does having meets at members houses as frag swaps and when we visit an LFS we buy from them? That way we are getting the best of both worlds.