Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

reefaddict

Award Nominations

56 posts in this topic

Hi folks, if anyone wants to nominate a member or sponsor for an award, just pop your nomination on this thread with your reason for the nomination and we'll do the rest. 

Awards Categories are as follows:

Great Shot Award
Awarded for posting a great photo

Act of Kindness Award
Awarded for being kind or helpful to other members

Super Sponsor Award
Awarded for providing an excellent service!

Helpful Member Award
Awarded to members who are really helpful to others.

Valued member award
For making outstanding contributions to the forum

Most Improved Tank
Awarded for showing a great improvement in a tanks condition

Great new thread award
awarded to a the starter of a great new thread

Any other suggestions for award categories are welcome, but please, no 'Dick of the month' award suggestions or similar. :lol:

cheers

Mark

I'll kick this off then lol...

I'd like to nominate @@Red Sea Kev for the Super Sponsor Award. Kev has been superb over the last few months giving great personal support to several members (including myself). He knows his products inside and out and mentors members on how to use Red Sea's products correctly. Also he's a really nice chap and it never seems a bother for him to assist someone at any time (even when he was at Interzoo... He still came on here helping out). Personally I think it's a well deserved award for Kev.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

A very worthy nomination.

+1 on kev 

Thanks for my award.

Ok guys let's have a bump of this topic!!!

Let see some more of these awards given out and if you have any further suggestions for an award let us know.

at the moment there is only @@mrdave , @@reefaddict and @@Daz4126 allowed to give out awards so you will have to give nominations to them

So has the processed changed then @@yellowboxfish? Members don't post their nominations on this thread so Mrdave, Reefaddict and Daz4126 can choose or should members contact them directly?

sorry i put it over wrongly, what i meant is yes nominate on here but also send them to any of the above

have you got some one you think deserves an award, then let us know 

I'd like to nominate Daz for the valued member award for his dedication, his always around and gives helpful honest answers plus his work on the zoa database and raffles

I like to nominate Keith I think you put a lot of work into this forum and keeps it ticking over.

I like to nominate Keith I think you put a lot of work into this forum and keeps it ticking over.

which award would you like to nominate keith for m8

Valued member award please carl.