Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

reefaddict

New Forum - Frag Offers & Reservations

19 posts in this topic

Hi all, thanks to Luke (HighEndOfTheLow) for suggesting this new forum on reef-Face.

Basically if you are growing any frags on but they are not ready yet, you can advertise them in the Frag Offers and Reservations forum and people can request for a frag to be reserved for them.

There is a ready made template in the forum when you start a new post, all you have to do is fill your info in and keep the first post updated with people who request reservations.

I hope you make good use of it as it sounds like a great idea to me. 

The forum can be found in the classifieds section of the board.

cheers

Mark

Good idea, hopefully this will get plenty of use :)

Your welcome guys hopefully as members and interest grow we can start splitting the forum into zoa sps lps etc

So get posting folks if I had more spas that were of a larger size id chuck some on :-)

Good idea.

yep such a great idea

Its working :D

Sent from Lukes phone

it certainly is we just need other colonies putting up I will do a couple more but rather I had a choice choose from to :lol:

I'm gonna do some fragging at the end of this week or if not, definitely next week. I need to order some scalpel blades and zoa plugs first though lol.

I'm thinking about selling my super duper rainbow acan though if your interested @@HiddenReefer

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

I'll do some frags when mine have grown out a lot more :p

not going bk to acans buddy plus my flow would kill them lol the zoa's are just about ok haha  

I have a few zoas coming this week so will have to see what there is left to put up :laugh:

I have a few zoas coming this week so will have to see what there is left to put up :laugh:

sounds good Alf anything good

Lol. It's not getting the feeding it needs tbh and whenever I try and feed it, my fish and shrimp are a pain in the ar$e. It's still healthy but its not really grown much since I got it. Is be gutted to see it start receeding cos it's probably got the nicest colours Ive seen on an acan. The frag cost me £95!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Got around 30 - 40 sps frags ready to go in the next few days. Frag plugs arrived today so iv been mounting them. Ill post up for list asap

will be some list haha

sorry to hear about the dragons pal gutted