Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

mrdave

Next Meet

40 posts in this topic

All you need to do is set a date and time ( and assuming we arent indulging our other hobby) we'll be there. Luke will alsp need to sell some stock so could possibly bring up of anyones interested to make room for the downgrade

Sent from Liz's S3

What stock is it Liz ? If sps ill be very interested and you may have sold out before you get here lol 

Date will be sorted soon 

Ooooooo corals what is there lol my lad is after some lps's

why not take your lad to Cockfields at weekend nav if mrdave gives him the day off, he could ahve a look at things there m8

no rest for the wicked carl 

Well Im pretty sure our large Cataphillia is going, not sure on sps too be honest. There is fish aswell. Im pretty sure that the sailfin will be going, the anthias will need to go aswell.

Sent from Liz's S3

I'm defo interested in the Anthias and the Cat pal :icon_thumleft:

Ooh. Cat love cats unfortunately I dont think one would survive in my tank due to the flow

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey all.

Firstly thanks for the interest ill make this quick so we dont clog up the meet thread and I'll make some proper sale threads but the following things are definately need re homing are my sailfin tank (6-7 ish at a guess) 1 super male 3 female lyretail anthias. Possibly a 2-3 inch leopard wrasse my huge multi headed cat (which loves high flow). Sps wise theres a few bits that maybe be for sale etc.

But ill let you folks know I put them up I need to clean the tank so I can take some photos! Now I need to get my head down and get a tank / glass ordered

Sent from Lukes phone

Can you PM me how much for the anthias and the cat buddy :icon_thumleft:

Pm sent buddy

Sent from Lukes phone