Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

Daz4126

Reef-Face Meet-Up! 31/08/2013 @ Cockfields

200 posts in this topic

Who's up for a Reef-Face meet-up? I've arranged with Mark at Cockfields for us all to meet up at their place.

To give everyone a chance to save up and arrange transport if they have a long distance to travel, it will be on the 31st August. So let's all meet up and spend some money on our tanks!  :) 

I hope we can get as many of us there as possible so let us know if you will be there. Everyone's welcome  :icon_thumleft:

Edited by Daz4126

I'd love to meet up,its just abit far for me:(

the week after would be great for me Daz as i get paid that week lol, but seeing as Cockfields is my lfs i should be able to make it

Have a good time guys...too far for me

John

Too far for me too I'm afraid, just realised I'll be in Egypt.

John and Mark you have both got pitiful excuses  :rofl:

Sorry lads its blooming miles away !

Come on guys, you've got 2 months to try and get here. I'm sure Mark will let you all stay the night at his house while he's in Egypt!  :lmao: 

Being serious though, is there a better date that would be easier and we could get more people there? I organised it for in 2 months time to give our far away members a chance to sort out transport and be here. 

should be able to make it. 

Daz can you not make it the week after m8, sat the 31st, it would be better financialy for me as i get paid then m8

Will do mate. Looks like there's only gonna be 4 of us lol

It's now the 31st August if that helps anyone else. You guys saying it's too far, you've got over 2 months to try and sort out transport, at least try instead of just saying no straight away. 

I'll be there and would have just got paid :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Can really only ask my oh to drive me if he's not working but I couldn't print what he'd tell me to do :$