Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

reefaddict

Marinereefled Quad 90 Led Unit Review.

Just arrived today! Bit excited so I thought I'd make a start on my review of this lighting unit

Packaging was excellent, nicely packed and no damage at all to the unit.

uploadfromtaptalk1350579397601.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350579425256.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350579447112.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350579473327.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350579498604.jpg

I really like the feel of the unit, it feels solid and as its all acrylic It's very nice and smooth to the touch. Plugged it in and gave it a try and yes, it works! Lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1350579719297.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350579740029.jpg

A bonus is the remote control which you can use to dim the lights to varying degrees and of course switch off and on. They look very bright!

Not hung them yet, need a couple of hooks which I'm just nipping out for. I'll keep updating this review on a continual basis.

Thanks.

Well, not a lot to update yet, early days for coral growth as I'm not running on 100% all day yet.

When I get up in the morning I'm manually switching on at 10% for about 30 mins then leaving it at 60% until I get home, then I put them on 100% for about 4 hours. Just a precaution in case they bleached any corals at the top but so far no problem. Next week they'll be on 100% all day on a timer with a blue tmc led coming on first for an hour or so. I'm getting used to the light now, it's growing on me. :lol: Plenty of shimmer, very similar to when I had the halide on.

So, so far so good! :)