Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

reefaddict

Seller/buyer Feedback

17 posts in this topic

Members can now leave feedback for other members and sponsors when they have bought or sold anything through the classifieds or our sponsors section.

In every members profile there is a leave feedback button so that buyers as well as sellers can leave feedback, there is also a latest feedback button at the top of all forum pages with a member search box to the right of this if you want to find a member to leave feedback about.

Please make use of it and enjoy, all these add ons are stressful for me! :lol:

cheers

Mark

nice feature mark :)

great stuff mark, will use it m8

left some feedback for isaac for the nem a got at weekend

Good stuff. Anyone that receives feedback should also get a notification of it too.

goog stuff ;) or even good stuff :p

Edited by AngnAlf

i read it mark and great idea

Just a reminder to leave feedback if you buy or sell something through a forum member. Also make sure you select whether you are a buyer or seller when you are leaving your comments as it will default to buyer if you don't.

Thanks,

Mark

Members can now leave feedback for other members when they have bought or sold anything, either through the classifieds or if you've had good(or poor) service from this member.

There is a leave feedback button next to all ads in the classifieds section so buyers as well as sellers can leave feedback, there is a latest feedback button at the top of all forum pages with a member search box to the right of this. In all members profiles there is a leave feedback option too along with all previous feedback.

You can also use this to leave feedback for any sponsors you have used.

Please make use of it and enjoy, all these add ons are stressful for me! :lol:

cheers

Mark

Great feature but. ... it would be good to add some more categories under the 'Your Role' tab, things like 'General Advice' and 'Helpfulness' each role speaks for itself and it would be good to add to your stress levels Mark :yes:

I know what you mean but this is more a general feedback for members similar to ebay/amazon kind of thing. If members want to nominate other members for awards we have an award for almost everything, that way they would also get a little trophy too!

Great feature but. ... it would be good to add some more categories under the 'Your Role' tab, things like 'General Advice' and 'Helpfulness' each role speaks for itself and it would be good to add to your stress levels Mark :yes:

I can understand what your saying but then that would over complicate the system an the display method for it?

But as mark said, all you have to do is PM an admin for a nomination and they will happily award that member a trophy and usually the person who wanted to nominate someone will start a thread in thanks for that member.

Mark, iv noticed people leaving feedback of the sellers, but not many are using the feedback for the buyers, I know it's not as important on the forum basis but wondered if it was worth having it on as an option?

Sent using the powers of my mind!

Thanks Jess. You can leave feedback for seller, buyer or trader (whatever a trader is???) lol Choose from the drop down menu called 'your role' when you are leaving feedback.

yeah you sure can as i`v just left Mick feedback for a very quick payment.

is a trader not for if you swap a frag for a frag etc?

Lol, I guess. I gave jess feedback as a trader for collecting daves pump.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2