Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

stef28-2008

Fit Anymore In Gold Fish

DSC00023s1.jpg[/img]DSC00023s1.jpg

surely this can't be real, mind i have never been a lover of parrot fish, horrible malformed and crossbred monstrosities

apparently he turned his water feature in to that bowl thing if it is real looks good with nicer fish

you mean a water feature in his garden, they are tropical fish, they are parrot fish which is a cross breed of 3 other fish, it isn't known which three except that they are chiclids, it is suspected that 2 of them are severum and flowerhorn, the flowerhorn is a hybrid as it is

oh right tought they were gold fish sorry lol

the parrot fish was dreamed up by malaysian fish farms to try and drum up some business. personally i think they should all be destroyed and banned from being bred ever again

A bioballs like that should only have 1 fish in, the rest will die!

Sent using the powers of my mind!

the freshwater parrot has a potential of about 8" so they shouldn't be kept in a biorb anyway, not even one, they also dye them all colours i have seen them bright green,orange, yellow and blue

They've got parrot fish in a display tank at a perfume counter in Manchester airport duty free. Can't see the appeal in them myself.

Mark

not they aren't even real fish, they have been nicknamed frankenstien fish

I know this post is old but I've just come across it . Can someone please tell me this person got rid of all of these parrot fish . They are tropical not cold water and there shouldn't of even been 1 in a tank under 6ft minimum never mind 8 in a biorb!!!! This has really disturbed me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk