Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

reefaddict

Awards And Nominations

21 posts in this topic

December 2011

Act of kindness award goes to Dang - for going 20 miles out of his way to deliver a candy apple frag to zoaddict. Well done Dan!

Live quiz winner award goes to rygo - for winning the 28th December live quiz. (lucky so and so) lol

You both get a trophy to go in your mini profile!

If anyone wants to nominate a member or a sponsor for an award, please pm either myself, Isaac or Craig Robinson and we will sort it!

cheers

Mark

Congrats to you both :)

Once again Dan thank you it was very kind of you :)

Mick

i want a award for being nice :laugh:

congratz ppl

you gotta be nice lee to get one of them awards, lol :XmasROFL:

i want a award for being nice :laugh:

You,l have to start being nice then Lee :XmasROFL: :XmasROFL: :XmasROFL: :XmasROFL:

great minds think alike mick :icon_thumleft:

i lost my awards when the site upgraded, i would put them back but i can`t remember which they were lol

This months awards:

Act of kindness award goes to Dang - for going 20 miles out of his way to deliver a candy apple frag to zoaddict. Well done Dan!

Live quiz winner award goes to rygo - for winning the 28th December live quiz. (lucky so and so) lol

You both get a trophy to go in your mini profile!

If anyone wants to nominate a member or a sponsor for an award, please pm either myself, Isaac or Craig Robinson and we will sort it!

cheers

Mark

Thanks guys but it wasnt a big deal really, i would do it to help anyone, but i'll tell you what mick, as an act of kindness, if you win the radion then give it to me....................lol

Act of Kindness award (nominated by John and Krys) awarded to centro (Tony) for offering to go out of his way to help Dave with his fish troubles.

Good Man!

Mark

he beat me to it lol

Helpful member award goes to bigstring - nominated by Jess for looking after her fish whilst she gets her new tank ready, and asking for nothing in return. Well done Rob! :icon_thumleft:

wahoo thanks jess. :icon_thumleft: