Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

Sign in to follow this  
yellowboxfish

Marine Habitat Issue 6

Well issue 6 has come round so fast, a year gone already, as the saying goes,doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself, well i must have been engrossed in the magazine to not notice how things were moving on as fast as they were,

there were so many good features in the 6 issues so far not least the filtration article, this was such a good article and kept me and i'm sure a lot of other people captivated for the 4 parts it was run, there have been some other great features such as top of the rocks, my own favourite was the one on anemones with some gorgeous bta's.

Another favourite was the breeding article, how to set up and feeding as well as failures, a sort of warts an all supplement and as it has progressed it has increased in pages adding more features.

in the coming year i know that there will again be another page increase with another 2 series of articles spread over several issues, although i am not at liberty to say what i will say that readers will not be dissapointed,.

in the next issue , issue 7, is the start of the reef face tanks feature and the first 3 will be isaac,narcosis and grimo so don't miss out and support your forum.

Every 5p from every magazine goes directly to marine conservation so you will be helping our seas and oceans, so why not get some one a christmas present that keeps on giving and suscribe to a 12 month 6 issue subscription or even treat yourself to a subscription as you may well deserve it, you can get your subscription from the link below at a bargain price

http://www.marinehab...w/subscriptions

where it ask's where did you hear about us type reef face 1234 for forum discount

Sign in to follow this