Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

reefaddict

Access Reef-Face with your Smartphone!

80 posts in this topic

We have 3 ways you can access reef-face from your mobile.

Browse the forum as normal using the RF Blue skin.

Browse the forum using the IP Board Mobile skin.

These 2 skins are selectable from the drop down menu at the bottom left of each of the forum pages.

Or, for more advanced features, we now have Tapatalk plugin on the forum which will enable you to access Reef-Face on your Smartphone. Of course you'll need to download and install the Tapatalk app on your phone.

Here's the bumph!

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android /Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:

Showing New and Unread Posts:

IMG_0036.png

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

IMG_0037.png

See Who's Online:

IMG_0038.png

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

IMG_0041.png

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

IMG_0042.png

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

main.png

Same feature set as iPhone:

threadmenu.png

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

thread_bottom_menu.png

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

latest-v.png

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

imageview.png

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

Just a quick reminder that you can access the forum on your mobile.

Yep I know lol

only I cant do tapatalk as it dont like my card!!!

Can't help you with that Julie. :)

Just a quick reminder that you can access the forum on your mobile.

Can it work on a Blackberry?

yes i have it on my blackberry, you need to go to the tapatalk website to download it. it aint as good as the iphone version but still does the job

yes i have it on my blackberry, you need to go to the tapatalk website to download it. it aint as good as the iphone version but still does the job

Thanks guys, I'll give it a go.

Must admit I like it on my iPhone. It's how I tend to access the forum all the time, having a quick dive in to see what's new. OK I don't post much, as not much is happening in my tank at the moment, being a fairly new set up (and I've not got to know anybody yet, though guess that cones from posting more :) ), but it's great for lurking.

yeah get posting and youll get to know us better, you will be waffling with the rest of us in no time

So how come I cant? Upgraded my card to buy,bought the app and it works elsewhere but not on here?

I got the app advertised at the bottom of the page ip board communities but can't seem to find reef face anywhere think I need a URL ??

Yep ditto! Ice searched loadsa times......defo not there

Do you mean you've got the app installed on your phones now? Search for Reef-Face and it's there.

Nope can't find it lol, says URL error but I'm leaving that box blank, shouldnt I be entering a numerical address there??