Hi and welcome to Reef-Face! Please register to and join our friendly forum community.

Welcome to Reef Face!

Welcome to Reef-Face.co.uk, like most online communities you must register to post/ask questions in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Reef-Face.co.uk by signing in or creating an account.

• Get full access to all the forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Add your location to the Member map
  • Share your reefing experience and learn from others

Click HERE to create a Reef-Face account.

Please note......Registration is a quick and simple process but it does require you to verify your account by email, so please make sure you use a valid email address when creating your account.

If you are already a member,
SIGN IN here

ps. If you are a SPAMMER and intend to sign up in an attempt to advertise - please don't waste your time - you will be flagged up automatically as a spammer by our security software and will be restricted from posting

Thanks

The Reef-Face Team

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Last week
  2. Hello all

Welcome to the forum Doug. Looking forward to the build
  3. Hello all

Welcome to reef face Doug[emoji846][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Hello all

@Dougjuk welcome to Reef Face !!!! Clean looking set up you have there mate. Looking forward to your tank thread. Why not start it off now and give us a heads up on your plans, equipment etc. ? We are all learning in this hobby and just because something works for one it does not mean it will work for every one. So please ask as many questions as you like and remember the only silly question is the one you do not ask. dave
  5. Hi, I am new to the forum, just found it and thought I would register and see if I could do more research into the hobby here as I am always looking to expand my knowledge of reef keeping. I first had a go at Marines back in 1978 but due to moving onto University and leaving home that stopped. For many years I kept tropical fresh water fish until moving home 4 years ago to my current home, so got rid of it all to make life easier as I needed to renovate the bungalow to a decent standard and did not have the time. 2 years ago I started my current Marine tank, a TMC Signature 450 cube which is due to be broken down this week as I upgrade to an EA reefepro 600 cube, so I am moving from about 95ltrs to 223ltrs with more space in the tank and sump area. I will look to start a diary later when the upgrade has been settled down with details about my setup but for now will leave it as I work to sell of my older equipment and tank. regards Doug
  6. Reef Face has had a big influx of new member sign ups, If you are one of them then please start a tank diary and get loads of pictures up. We love to follow each other on our tank journeys Its also a great place to learn and help each other To start you diary please click HERE
  7. You may or may not have seen this video but well worth a watch
  8. Full tank shots

welcome to Reef Face @aleksander.lyse Tank look great, please start a tank thread and give us some more info on your system
  9. Full tank shots

Here is mine Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. New sponsor

Guys please welcome a great new sponsor to Reef Face @Oasis Aquarium welcome Eddie
  11. Stock Update From Santa Monica Filtration®

Stock update from Santa Monica Filtration 0 - RAIN4 - Shipping this week - 6 lights, 2 power supplies, and pole mount 1 - RAIN2 with 4 lights 1 - RAIN2 with 2 lights 0 - RAIN2 with 1 light 1 - SURF8 1 - SURF8x 1 - SURF4 3 - SURF4x 2 - SURF2 2 - SURF2x 2 - SURF2xx 5 - HOG3 2 - HOG3x 1 - HOG3xx 4 - HOG2 4 - HOG1.3 3 - HOG1 11 - HOG1x 12 - HOG.5 1 - DROP1.4 1 - DROP1.4x 6 - DROP1.2 2 - DROP1.2x 2 - DROP.6 4 - DROP.6x 1 - DROP.2 10 - Fusion 700 air pumps 0 - GEM5 set of four grow lights - black 1 - GEM5 set of four grow lights - white 11 - 4x6 Green Grabber Screen (1 mm thick) 3 -- 4x6 Green Grabber Screen (2 mm thick) 7 - 5x7 Green Grabber Screen (1 mm thick) 9 -- 5x7 Green Grabber Screen (2 mm thick) 2 -- 7x7 Green Grabber Screen (1 mm thick) 6 -- 7x7 Green Grabber Screen (2 mm thick) Purchase at: www.Santa-Monica.cc Selection chart: http://algaescrubber.net/WhichOne.jpg
  12. Earlier
  13. hey

Aye you too ;)
  14. Stock Update From Santa Monica Filtration®

Stock update from Santa Monica Filtration 0 - RAIN4 - preorder now - 6 lights, 2 power supplies, and pole mount 1 - RAIN2 with 4 lights 1 - RAIN2 with 2 lights 0 - RAIN2 with 1 light 0 - SURF8 (four week ship time) 0 - SURF8x (four week ship time) 2 - SURF4 1 - SURF4x 2 - SURF2 2 - SURF2x 2 - SURF2xx 6 - HOG3 1 - HOG3x 1 - HOG3xx 4 - HOG2 3 - HOG1.3 3 - HOG1 11 - HOG1x 10 - HOG.5 1 - DROP1.4 0 - DROP1.4x 4 - DROP1.2 2 - DROP1.2x 2 - DROP.6 4 - DROP.6x 1 - DROP.2 11 - Fusion 700 air pumps 1 - GEM5 set of four grow lights - black 1 - GEM5 set of four grow lights - white 9 - 4x6 Green Grabber Screen (1 mm thick) 3 -- 4x6 Green Grabber Screen (2 mm thick) 5 - 5x7 Green Grabber Screen (1 mm thick) 9 -- 5x7 Green Grabber Screen (2 mm thick) 2 -- 7x7 Green Grabber Screen (1 mm thick) 6 -- 7x7 Green Grabber Screen (2 mm thick) Purchase at: www.Santa-Monica.cc Selection chart: http://algaescrubber.net/WhichOne.jpg
  15. Test

Complete new lay out pal
  16. hey

Yup I remember you too lol hope life is good 👌🏻
  17. Test

Just testing to see if I get the error message I got last night Yup and now I look like an idiot it let me start a thread @mrdave lol
  18. hey

I remember you lol I'm just coming back after 4 years away too
  19. Tropic Marin & Funa Marin

Im sure @w3bbo has in the past mate What help are you after ?
  20. hey

Welcome back pal, ill look into why you cant start a new thread. Looking forward to a new tank diary I had a look and can not see any reason why you cant pal Whats it saying ?
  21. Re scape

Thanks pal @w3bbo @chris.viner87 Both wrong guys I haven't bought anything YET Were playing out again on Saturday Webbo lol
  22. hey

Wow thats been along time,what you planning on stocking in the nano yep 99% of the old crew gone including carl whos gone back to freshwater
  23. hey

Just thought I’d bump my original welcome post as it wouldn’t let me post a new one for some reason. Just getting back into the hobby after years away. Got a Kent Nano at the weekend so now for the cycling fun. Not sure I recognise too many names around here other than Carl lol
  24. Anybody using these as a supplement? Looking help/instructions/ideas lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Re scape

Looking good Dave, very nice [emoji106] Cheers [emoji482]
  26. Re scape

Only 1?! I’ve got my money on 3 🤣[emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity